Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along. You just have to:
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhereon that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!). Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My Teaser:
"I've found it's the best way to travel. Heading to whatever place intrigues me, you know? If I feel like sunbathing, I go to the beach. If I'm hungry, I hike a Mayan ruin..."
1% on kindle, Wanderlove by Kristin Hubbard
Click here to read the summary in Goodreads.


Are you enjoying this so far? It sounds like it would be an interesting read :)
ReplyDeleteMy Teaser
Haven't seen this one before - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMy Tuesday Teaser
I like the cover of the book! The book sounds very good too! I don't do Teaser Tuesdays, but I wanted to visit your blog! :) Great choice! Thank you for sharing, April!!
ReplyDeleteSam
Books For All Seasons